Vacancy: National Contracts Assistant
Position: Monday - Friday but you will be required to be avalible as an escalation point outside of these hours as required
Due to expansion Propertyserve are recruiting for a National Contracts Assistant to work closely with our Regional Contracts Managers in the North & South as well as our National Quality Manager. We are seeking a disciplined individual with excellent communication skills and an interest in procurement, contract management and supply chain management.
Based at Propertyserve UK Head Office in Winchmore Hill, Nr Amersham the role will entail site visits accompanied by the Regional Contract Management team.
Propertyserve supports commercial landlords and managing agents that own or manage properties throughout the UK. The company helps to remove the logistical issues and risks associated with maintaining the fabric of the building, using sustainable procurement methods. It also focuses on making costs transparent, whilst reducing the risks associated with CIS, health & safety and debt liability to the landlord.
Handling all liaisons between contractors, facilities managers and tenants for maintenance issues, Propertyserve aims to offer a cost and time effective service for all parties. The company provides on-going supplier management- greatly reducing the risk to property owner.
We are looking for an individual that wants to be involved in procurement, contract management and supply chain management. The successful candidate must possess strong organisational and administrative skills, be sociable and be able to build personable relationships with all key stakeholders.
This is a fantastic opportunity, within a dynamic and growing business, for a determined and ambitious individual.
Salary – £26,000 p/a
Holiday 20 days – p/a
- Pension (Following successful probationary period)
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying required contractors and arranging initial meetings
- Submission of PQQ documents to potential suppliers
- Draft Review of PQQ and completion of executive summary for approval by Regional Contracts Manager
- Act as initial escalation point for supplier related queries or issues
- Manage the contractor database
- Monitoring of Avetta (Health & safety) portal with support from Regional Contracts Manager
- Service Level Agreement monitoring of supply chain
- Support National Quality Manager in administrative capacity
- Producing reports and stats for contractor reviews
- Assist with contractor/client reviews where necessary/required
- Good work ethic
- Excellent numeracy skills. Maths GCSE A-C
- Good understanding of Excel and Word
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on instruction and as part of a team
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good command of the English language
- Property or maintenance industry experience